2007年2月11日日曜日

Hello☆

Hello☆I'm Mayuko.Nice to meet you.I'm a Japanese university student.I'm studying economics and library science!Economics is very difficult but it's interesting.Some of Japanese people think a library science is serious and uninteresting.But not ture.It's very interesting!
But...No two minds think alike.And my hobbies are shopping,playing badminton,listening music,cooking,reading magazine...etc.And I like studying English.Actually I had hated English for long.But I entered a uniersity,and I studied "Speaking English".I noticed English is interesting!I write here as many as I can!So nice to meet you.

2 件のコメント:

Hiromi さんのコメント...

Hello, Mayuko! I'm delighted at the comment you left on my blog. Thanks for that. ^^ Also, it's great that you created another blog for yourself.

Well, it's really nice for you to find that learning English is actually fun! I look forward to reading your post soon. See you~!

Nina Liakos さんのコメント...

Dear Mayuko,
I found your blog through Hiromi's blog. I am an English teacher in the USA, at the University of Maryland. I met Hiromi when she traveled to the US last August, and I got her started with her English blog, "My Happy Days." She has developed that blog into a truly amazing chronicle of events, foods, books, and ideas!
Good luck with your own English blog!
Nina