2007年2月13日火曜日

Saint Valentine's Day

Hello☆Saint Valentine's Day is coming soon!Girls give chocolates to boys in Japan.So Many kinds of pretty chocolates are sold before Saint Valentine's Day.And Some of girls give herselves!Of course,me too!Yesterday,I went to Isetan.I crused the cake separtment.And I found!! Look at this picture!!It's so cute♪♪Right??It's a chocolate cake.It wasn't too sweet,and It was delicious!Maybe it's sold only Saint Valentine's day season.It's sold Henri Charpentier.You should give this cake to your boyfriend♪♪

1 件のコメント:

Hiromi さんのコメント...

Hello, Mayuko! It's great that you've added a new post already!

Yes, it was Valentine's Day! Actually, I didn't do anything because I have no friends of mine from high school to give sweets to anymore. I used to make something sweet for them, and my friends and I exchange sweets each of us made each other. I really miss it after graduating from my high school.

Anyway, your picture of the chocolate cake you bought at Isetan looks really yummy. ^^