2007年8月17日金曜日

making accessory


Hello★☆By the way,How do you think this earring?I mede it.Recently,I'm addicted to make accessories.My friend set off that.I and my friend don't have our ears pierced.But Most of accessory shops don't sell many earrings.So my friends made an earrings.When I saw it,I thought It was very cute☆★And my friend took me an accessory parts shop is in Yodobashi camera in Umeda.It's called "Kiwa seisakusho".There a lot of accessory parts.I can stay there all day long☆You should try to make accessories!!It's so fun!!

1 件のコメント:

Hiromi さんのコメント...

Hello, Mayuko~!
I liked how you updated the picture of the accessory you've made. ^^ It's sooo cuuuuute that it even made me want to try making one! But it looks hard to make, doesn't it?

Well, I don't have my ears pierced either because I don't feel like doing so. In addition, it seems to be painful to do that! :( So, I think your idea of making ear rings for yourself is really great!