2007年8月16日木曜日

”SHOUNAN NO KAZE"

Hey,everyone!!How are you??Recentry,it's TOO hot!!!!!!I'm afraid of melting......and I have an exhaustion........

But!!I want to introduce a song drive a heat!!Do you know "SHOUNAN NO KAZE"?I love them.They are japanese famous singers.I think their song is right in summer. My best song is "SUIRENKA"."SUIREN" means a water lily.But I think "SUIRENKA" has nothing to do with a water lily.It's fast music.And It's a foolish song!!I love it!!They are the gratest singer!!Please lesten their song!!

"SHOUNAN NO KAZE"⇒http://www.134r.com/top.php

1 件のコメント:

Hiromi さんのコメント...

Hello, Mayuko!
It's really nice to see you added a new post. ^^ How's your vacation? Well, it's too hot here, too! I also think that I'm going to melt... So I'm trying not to go outside! Hahaha.

I've heard of "Shounan no Kaze", but I didn't have a chance to listen their songs. So I'm going to visit the website that you introduced and listen to it. ^^